Pirates and Indians
No, this isn't a spinoff on the childhood game of cowboys and Indians. I am talking about the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cleveland Indians. My hometown team versus Sal's hometown team. It's not very often these two teams play each other, so we couldn't miss it.
For all the sporting events I've been to, this is the first time I saw someone get kicked out. The Cleveland "fan" was pretty awful. So loud and obnoxious. It's a baseball game, not a football game. Security warned him once and then they threw him out, probably by the 2nd or 3rd inning.
Final Score? Pirates beat the Indians 5-3.
For all the sporting events I've been to, this is the first time I saw someone get kicked out. The Cleveland "fan" was pretty awful. So loud and obnoxious. It's a baseball game, not a football game. Security warned him once and then they threw him out, probably by the 2nd or 3rd inning.
Final Score? Pirates beat the Indians 5-3.

Comments
Post a Comment