Biking
Seth isn't big enough for biking yet so generally we just go for a walk in the evening. However, the girls really wanted to ride their bikes and I know Sal misses biking so I said I'd push Seth in the stroller if the rest of them wanted to ride.I tried to get some action shots, but when Sarah saw me with the camera she stopped her bike and posed. What an 8 year old :-)
I'm getting to the point where I'm comfortable sitting outside with Seth watching them ride on the street as long as it's not when people are going to, or coming home from, work. I yell reminders at them to stay close to the side of the road, turn around in driveways, and to go through our grass to get around the corner. I know my mom never worried about such things, but they are only 8 and 6. I'm trying to slightly loosen the apron strings. Maybe.
Comments
Post a Comment