Oatmeal
Seth loves rice cereal, but he's a lot less sure about oatmeal. When he sees the spoon coming, he turns his head to bury it in the high chair and pops his thumb in his mouth. It's comical and Sal took video. All I have is a picture of his little face with a bit of oatmeal.I will continue to offer the oatmeal at dinner, but will switch back to the rice cereal after a couple of attempts. Maybe he won't ever love oatmeal, but I do want to keep "reminding" him that there are other flavors in the world.
Also, I think in this picture, I see some of Sal in his expression and in his eyes. I generally see Sarah in him when I try to see one of us in his features. However, it wasn't until recently that I even thought Sarah resembled me. I love watching their looks change over the years.
Comments
Post a Comment