Kennywood, Take 2

We scored some Kennywood tickets and decided to hit the park this evening when I was done working. It was overcast and we did feel a few sprinkles, but it was a fun night at the park.

It was a little more challenging this trip because we didn't have Grandma with us to help with Seth. However, Sal and I took turns staying with him while the girls decided what they wanted to ride. While Emmy and Sal did Noah's Ark, Sarah and I waited outside. She wanted her picture taken as the Thunderbolt came down the hill, but then she turned around as the train flew by.

She's looking back at the train, Seth is looking at her. This picture just makes me laugh.

She took one of Seth and I as well. I was able to stay focused. LOL

We also rode The Exterminator, one of my favorites and one that we didn't get to when we came in May because the line was too long. We also rode The Turtle. It's one of the oldest rides at Kennywood, and it's just silly fun.

Emmy and Sal rode the Jack Rabbit and Sarah and I took Seth on the Merry-Go-Round. I think I ultimately ended up riding it with him five or six times. He loves it and I don't mind.

If there's one ride at Kennywood I wish I could ride, it's the Bayern Curve. I love such rides when I was younger, but now I think the high speed spin would give me a headache, and possibly make me nauseous. Darn kids. I didn't have these problems before them :-)

The girls were not happy when we told them around 8:00 that we needed to leave, but I think we have one more trip to Kennywood in us this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.