Soccer Saturday
I'll preface this by saying I have no pictures to post. Sorry.
Both Sarah and Emmy are playing soccer this Spring. Or, I should say, they play when the weather cooperates, which hasn't been very often. It's been a wet season.
Emmy can't stay out of the goal. She's more interested in blocking goals than stealing the ball or pushing it down the field to her goal. Defense is the name of her game.
Sarah on the other hand just likes to run around. She'll stay with the ball, but isn't aggressive enough to really fight for it. It looks like she's having fun though so that's a good thing.
After the girls soccer games, Emmy's is from 10-11 and Sarah plays from 12:30-1:30, Sal and I rushed home to get ready for a night out at the Cleveland Orchestra. It was a late night and we were exhausted, but we had a great time.
Both Sarah and Emmy are playing soccer this Spring. Or, I should say, they play when the weather cooperates, which hasn't been very often. It's been a wet season.
Emmy can't stay out of the goal. She's more interested in blocking goals than stealing the ball or pushing it down the field to her goal. Defense is the name of her game.
Sarah on the other hand just likes to run around. She'll stay with the ball, but isn't aggressive enough to really fight for it. It looks like she's having fun though so that's a good thing.
After the girls soccer games, Emmy's is from 10-11 and Sarah plays from 12:30-1:30, Sal and I rushed home to get ready for a night out at the Cleveland Orchestra. It was a late night and we were exhausted, but we had a great time.
Comments
Post a Comment