Spring Break, Day 5
I'm exhausted after having slept about 6 hours total in the past two days. Seth still isn't 100%, of course, although he slept well overnight.
We stopped at CVS, a pharmacy we don't usually use, and there was an issue with our prescription card. We needed to pick up some Zofran and Augmentine. That got sorted out, but it took some time.
I promised the girls on Tuesday that we'd return to Chocolate World for souvenirs on Friday, and I didn't feel I could back out of that commitment. Sal took them on the ride through the factory again while Seth and I hung out in the gift shop. I had been hoping we could get in and out in 30 minutes, but it was jam packed and took an hour to ride the ride and pick out souvenirs, even though everyone knew ahead of time what they wanted.
Finally we were on the road. By the time we stopped for lunch on the turnpike, I could tell Seth was ready for another Zofran. By the time we got home, he was his old self and I didn't give him another dose.
It feels awesome to be at home. Let me just say that again, it's so awesome to be home.
Comments
Post a Comment