Big Boy Bed
My parents have been anxious to get Seth's twin size bed out of their house and into ours. I finally conceded that he was probably ready to transition out of the crib.
Sal and I broke down his crib on Saturday morning, and that night he slept on his crib mattress.
Sort of.
He ended up half on and half on by morning.
My parents did bring his new bed down to us today. Seth seems to like it, but it's also new and different. It took some doing to get him settled.
I put a mattress on the floor for each of the girls, and when they were ready, put a frame under it. Seth's bed is high and there's really no space in his bedroom to separate the box springs from the mattress, so I bought a bed rail to keep him contained.
Next up, potty training.
Comments
Post a Comment