Easter Sunday

Everyone had a good night last night. I felt so much better, well-rested and refreshed.

This year the girls are spending Easter with their dad and he showed up promptly at 9am to take them for the day. Seth was beside himself when they left, but he recovered quickly.

Given Seth's issues over the last couple of days, I didn't want to take him around my sister's kids and possibly infect them with something so we changed plans and stayed home. Sal's uncle came over and Seth slept the day away, probably recovering from vacation and the virus.

The weather was gorgeous so I took Seth on a long walk later in the day to burn off some energy. He loves this lawnmower he got from the Easter Bunny.

Finally, 7:30 rolled around and I needed to leave to get the girls. Seth wanted to come with me so I loaded him into the car, backed out of the driveway, and right into the side of Uncle Ernie's car. Happy Easter.

Neither Sal's uncle nor I needed to deal with this right now, and I am so upset about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.