Spring Break, Day 1

My parents invited us to their timeshare in Hershey for Spring Break. Tonight however, we have to stay in a hotel as there was no availability there. We headed out of Pittsburgh around 10:30am. We stopped for lunch at a turnpike service plaza and arrived at the hotel just minutes after my parents. 

The girls pretty much fought and picked back and forth for the entire 3.5 hour drive. At one point Sal pulled over and made them switch places in the backseat. That gets them every time.

We got settled into the hotel, and decided to hit Hershey's Chocolate World for the tour. I put off getting souvenirs because I didn't want the chocolate to melt in the car. This was a decision I would come to regret.

Anyway, we did the tour, a little bit of shopping, and then went to Friendly's for dinner. That was an adventure. Seth was a wild man, I mean, a typical 2 year old. It was a bit like torture actually.

After we got back to the hotel we went swimming, although Seth refused to get in the pool. I dipped his toes in the hot tub and he didn't even like that. Eventually we headed back upstairs and went to bed. It was an uneventful night. Thankfully. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.