Knocked Down
Saturday afternoon I thought my allergies were coming on strong. By evening I realized allergies were just wishful thinking. I had a virus. I lay shivering under layers of blankets, including an electric one on high.
Then in an awesome turn of events, my body began alternating between shivering and sweating and everything hurt. It was a miserable two days.
Who knows what it actually was. I doubt it was the flu because I wasn't utterly exhausted, in fact, I couldn't sleep. I laid awake day and night, cat napping here and there.
Finally on Tuesday I felt well enough to keep Seth at home with me. I over-estimated by stamina and it ended up being a long day. Today I'm back at work.
Then in an awesome turn of events, my body began alternating between shivering and sweating and everything hurt. It was a miserable two days.
Who knows what it actually was. I doubt it was the flu because I wasn't utterly exhausted, in fact, I couldn't sleep. I laid awake day and night, cat napping here and there.
Finally on Tuesday I felt well enough to keep Seth at home with me. I over-estimated by stamina and it ended up being a long day. Today I'm back at work.
Comments
Post a Comment