First Bike Ride

After a false start on Saturday, Sal's tire deflated just as we were assembling the bikes at the trail, we tried again today. The evening was even warmer than the day before and it was perfect biking weather.

We bought the bike trailer at Dunham's and after checking several stores, finally found this infant size helmet at Dick's. The trailer is probably bigger than we need, but we wanted the extra storage.

Grandma says he looks like me here :-)
Seth was underwhelmed by the helmet, in fact bawled when we put it on his head, and then screamed even harder when we strapped him into the trailer. I thought for sure it would be a bust but then Sal started peddling and Seth decided it was fun. He giggled and enjoyed the ride. We didn't go far since it was already pretty late in the evening, and the girls were fighting over who would lead. I turned us around before it got too out of hand, but it was a great introduction.

Sal and I love biking so it was important to introduce Seth. We'd like to visit Put-in-Bay this summer on Lake Erie, but I don't know if we're going to be able to squeeze it in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.