Date Night

Sal came home from work sick around 1:30 today while Seth was napping. When he woke up at 4, he and I got the heck out of the house and went to Eat n Park for dinner, for what I hope was only the first of many Mommy / Seth dates. We had a wonderful time.

Seth drank out of a straw for the first time because I had left his sippy in the car. I don't think he understood at first that he needed to swallow and the milk ran out of his mouth. He figured it out quickly though. I ordered him mac and cheese and he ate about half, along with a piece of bread and some bits from my salad.

After dinner we got gas at Get Go and went to the grocery store. Then we went for a two mile walk when we got home. It was a fun evening. I just couldn't love this little boy more than I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.