First Reconciliation
Emmy had her First Reconciliation today at 9:30. She was the second candidate to go to confession with Father Aaron (Kriss). I didn't feel as though she spent enough time in the confessional, given her behavior lately, but who am I to judge?
As we were sitting in the pew waiting patiently after she was finished, I was trying to conjure up memories from my First Reconciliation, and I don't have any. I have zero memories of that day, and barely remember my First Communion (in third grade).
At any rate, Emmy was super excited to be one step closer to officially being able to receive communion.
As we were sitting in the pew waiting patiently after she was finished, I was trying to conjure up memories from my First Reconciliation, and I don't have any. I have zero memories of that day, and barely remember my First Communion (in third grade).
At any rate, Emmy was super excited to be one step closer to officially being able to receive communion.

Comments
Post a Comment