First Steps

Seth took his first steps tonight. He stood there on shaky legs and took two steps toward me, and then fell forward. He was so proud of himself. He didn't try again for the rest of the night. I don't plan to tell Sal since he'd be sorry he missed it. Sal will be home with Seth next Thursday and Friday so I'm hoping he'll take some steps then, or maybe next week in the evening.

Sal had play practice all week so he was coming home between 10:30 and 11:30 depending, and then he was gone again by 6am. I didn't realize how much that schedule was going to wear on me. I cannot wait to be back to a normal routine. I miss him.

Today is also St. Patrick's Day so the girls wore green to school, and second grade had set their leprechaun traps last night. They had apparently enticed leprechauns into the their classroom, but alas, all the leprechauns escaped leaving only bits of clothing and gold coins.

I saved this picture from Emily's teacher's Facebook page. Emmy is explaining the functions of her trap to some of the 3rd grade boys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.