Disney Planning

The Jamaica Building at CBR
We finalized our dates and selected a resort. Initially we had been planning on being at Disney June 20 to 24 and staying at Art of Animation. Then we realized leaving on Tuesday would be a better option for scheduling purposes and cost of airfare. We shifted our dates to June 21 to the 25th.

Disney also came out with a promo for 30% off selected resorts. We were able to book a room at Caribbean Beach Resort, a moderate resort, for less than the cost of Art of Animation, a value resort so we jumped on it.

My travel agent is also checking on Port Orleans for rooms since she feels we'd like that one even more. While the water taxi to Disney Springs is appealing, I say it's all Disney and we're not picky so we'll have a great time regardless. Plus, I'd like to eventually stay at all, or most, of the resorts so I figure we're checking one off our list regardless. (The last time I was at Disney World we stayed at Wilderness Lodge, which I loved).

We haven't said a word to the girls, although I have surreptitiously been asking them Disney-related questions such as, "if you could meet a princess, which one would you choose?" The answer to that is "Ariel." They have no interest in meeting Anna and Elsa. I think they've been "Frozen-ed" out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.