Easter Shopping

I don't know who said little girls' clothes are cuter, but Sal and I had a great time shopping for an Easter outfit for Seth (which I hope he can also wear to Emmy's First Communion). It may also make a good travel outfit to Disney since we'll be in air conditioning and it has sleeves. I am trying to find him sleeveless rompers to wear while we're at the parks since I know it will be hot.

Anyway, we ended up at Gymboree and found this ensemble, which was on sale.

I need to find him some brown sandals to coordinate, but how cute is he going to look.

We also did a bit of shopping at Justice for the girls. They aren't into candy so we found them each an outfit for Easter. Not to wear on Easter, but as a gift in lieu of candy.

Sal had shattered his phone last week, and there was a kiosk in the mall that fixed it for him while we shopped.

It was such a fun day out, and I have now discovered it's dangerous to shop with Sal. He doesn't nothing to curb or curtail my spending. In fact, he might even encourage it.

Now to get over the buyer's remorse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.