Why yes, I do have sisters.
Seth was chewing on Emmy's headband so I showed him how it's actually used. He wasn't impressed, as you can tell.
Sal and I were clearing out our bedroom to make way for a new rug and the new furniture. We also cleared out and cleaned the girls' room. We moved this rug over there. It actually looks really good in their room, better than it had in ours. Seth was observing our work.
I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of the girls's room, but I'm really happy with how it looks.
Sal and I were clearing out our bedroom to make way for a new rug and the new furniture. We also cleared out and cleaned the girls' room. We moved this rug over there. It actually looks really good in their room, better than it had in ours. Seth was observing our work.
I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of the girls's room, but I'm really happy with how it looks.
Comments
Post a Comment