Travel Planning
I sent Sal this picture and he asked me if I was done planning yet.
My response was, "am I ever really done?" It's a valid question.
These papers, along with multiple travel guides and brochures will be safely tucked into my carry-on and toted around with us for the duration of our vacation, like that little rhyme?
We have a list of "must-have" places to visit, and a list of "if we have time" places. Traveling with kids, and in a larger group, adds more time. Meals take longer, there are more potty breaks required, etc.
Over Easter my brother asked about traveling with us, and those plans are a go. He was able to switch his reserve weekend with the Coast Guard, and he booked the necessary hotel reservations. A few nights he'll be able to stay with us, but in some cases there wasn't a way to add him. Truthfully, I think he'll be glad to have his own space occasionally, and if not, I'll be more than happy to take his room or cabin and he can stay with the kids.
My response was, "am I ever really done?" It's a valid question.
These papers, along with multiple travel guides and brochures will be safely tucked into my carry-on and toted around with us for the duration of our vacation, like that little rhyme?
We have a list of "must-have" places to visit, and a list of "if we have time" places. Traveling with kids, and in a larger group, adds more time. Meals take longer, there are more potty breaks required, etc.
Over Easter my brother asked about traveling with us, and those plans are a go. He was able to switch his reserve weekend with the Coast Guard, and he booked the necessary hotel reservations. A few nights he'll be able to stay with us, but in some cases there wasn't a way to add him. Truthfully, I think he'll be glad to have his own space occasionally, and if not, I'll be more than happy to take his room or cabin and he can stay with the kids.

Comments
Post a Comment