Middle School Concert

Sal's middle school band concert was tonight. Rick's fifth and sixth graders played first, followed by the jazz band, and then Sal's kids took the stage. As a whole the concert was long, but the kids sounded really good.

During a trumpet solo Emmy leaned over and whispered "wow." She was suitably impressed, and when we got home, even though it was late, she dug her 2018-2019 band form out of her backpack for me to sign.

It's fun to see Sal in his element. I know he's a band teacher, I know he's good at his job, but to see him in action is a whole other thing. The hours he puts in are incredibly frustrating to me at times, but I know why he does it.

Here I am with two of the three kids trying to keep them entertained prior to the start of the concert. Sarah was in the restroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.