Beautiful Weekend
Our beautiful weekend weather started on Friday, and I was fortunate enough to be working from home. We hit temps well into the 80s and it was sunny.
Saturday was just as nice, and Emmy had her first soccer game at 11:30. Her team, The Warriors, won by a score of 6-3 so that was exciting. Seth surprised me by not trying to run onto the field. He seemed to understand that he had to watch from sidelines, but Emmy did come over to where we were sitting a couple times.
None of the action was close to where we were sitting, but I snapped a picture anywhere. I put an arrow over Emmy's head so it's easier to find her :-)
Today was slightly cooler and not as sunny, but the rain held off until evening.
They're calling for snow on Tuesday again, but we certainly made the most of our weekend. It was impossible to keep the kids inside, and I wouldn't have wanted to anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment