Exciting Day
I started off the day by attending parent/teacher conferences at St. Ursula's. Emmy received all As on her report card. That was awesome. However, socially there are some skills she needs to work on. Academically, she's a second grade, emotionally, she's a young seven year old which technically means she should only be in first grade. She'll get there.Sarah's Bs were in Writing and Reading. This mama has a masters in writing and I love to read. Oh Sarah. Nonetheless, her teacher loves her and she is doing well.
Now, on to Seth. . .
Seth's been able to pull himself onto his knees for a week or so now, but yesterday he got his feet under him when he pulled. It's a whole new world now, baby.
Here he is in "time-out." I re-directed him right into his toy bin for not staying away from the wires on the computer. We haven't exactly figured out how we're going to baby proof that part of living room so for now we just keep a close eye on him.
Daycare says he wins best laugh. I wish you could have heard him when this picture was taken. He thought it was great fun.
I should also mention that it was a gorgeous 74 degrees today so we went for a walk.
Comments
Post a Comment