Oh November
As much as I love this month for the sentimental value it holds,
Monday morning I wrecked my car when I ran into the back of a school bus after dropping the girls off at school. Seth and I were fine and fortunately, we have good insurance so getting into a rental was painless. I have a four door, F150 pick-up truck, which I actually like. I'm switching it out this evening though for a family vehicle that we'll be able to take with us to Massachusetts and New York next week. I wasn't loving the idea of a road trip that far in my SUV so I'm looking at this as a blessing in disguise. I'm also secretly hoping for a minivan, but I think that's probably unlikely.
- All the wonderful memories of Thanksgivings spent on my grandparents' farm
- Meeting Sal (both online and in person)
- Our wedding anniversary,
this November has been quite a treat.
All before 8am this past Sunday, Sal got sick, Seth pulled a ceramic pumpkin off the table which then smashed onto the floor in three pieces, and then he got sick. Sal and Seth pretty much spent the day on the couch.
Later this week Seth is finally scheduled for tubes.
Mama needs a break.
Comments
Post a Comment