SAC
SAC = School Advisory Council
According to the bylaws, "A SAC is an advisory and consultative group that offers assistance and expertise to the pastor and principal on school matters. It also serves to improve communications among those involved in school issues. The purpose and functions of the SAC are detailed in the Saint Ursula School Advisory Council Draft Handbook."
I was asked to join for the 2014-2015 school year. It's an opportunity, and I can't wait to get started. No doubt, it's going to be a busy and fun-filled year.
According to the bylaws, "A SAC is an advisory and consultative group that offers assistance and expertise to the pastor and principal on school matters. It also serves to improve communications among those involved in school issues. The purpose and functions of the SAC are detailed in the Saint Ursula School Advisory Council Draft Handbook."
I was asked to join for the 2014-2015 school year. It's an opportunity, and I can't wait to get started. No doubt, it's going to be a busy and fun-filled year.
Comments
Post a Comment