It's finally come to this

Well, it has finally come to this. Between work, school, two kids, and being the best girlfriend ever, these are the kinds of books I have the time to read.

This little trove of first dates gone wrong was part of Sal's Valentine's Day gift (from me, of course). Let's face it, the man spent years as a professional dater before I came into the picture. I thought for sure he'd have his own little gems to add in the margins.

When he was finished with it, I read it. It is truly hilarious, and sad.

I started thinking Sal's and my own first date.

It was a typically awkward first date, I think. My first in 10 years or so, and only the latest in a long string for him. But, I thought he was nice and he thought I was cute so we gave it another go. Why not? Being nice and being cute are important. So we had another date, and another, and another, and here we are, three and half months later.

I'll tell you one thing, dating has never been so much fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.