Seth Update
Today when he woke up, I gave him apples rather than formula and mixed the Augmentine in with them. He ate the entire bowl and kept it down, as far as I know. He was fine when I dropped him off at school this morning.
I don't know what not giving him a bottle first thing in the morning did to his eating schedule/routine today, but I'm sure he'll be fine. He's not that sensitive to a routine or schedule.
I gave daycare a call just now, and he's doing just fine. He was actually napping.
I don't know what not giving him a bottle first thing in the morning did to his eating schedule/routine today, but I'm sure he'll be fine. He's not that sensitive to a routine or schedule.
I gave daycare a call just now, and he's doing just fine. He was actually napping.
Comments
Post a Comment