Bottom Toothers

Sethy's first tooth popped on October 18, and it took almost a full week for the second one to make its appearance. I know it wasn't there yesterday.

In addition to this on-going ear infection, he's on Bactrum now, he's also teething. It hasn't been a fun (almost) two months for him. For us though, he's still pleasant and he's still sleeping really well. He's woken up a few nights here or there, but only one time per night. We're spoiled.

I was able to move up his evaluation with an ENT from November 17 to tomorrow, and I'm really hoping for some information. I know he's going to need tubes, but I hope they can do something for him between now and surgery. This on-going ear infection has me really concerned. The bactrum is antibiotic number 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.