My Biggest Complaint

And so it goes. . .

I had terrible heartburn when I was pregnant with Sarah, but I figured out the triggers and kept Tums on hand. I did a pretty good job avoiding the worst, until the very end at least.

With Emmy it started much earlier. Everything caused it and nothing made it go away, short of simply not eating.

I've been praying this pregnancy that I either won't get it throughout this pregnancy. However, this morning I was drinking my usual cup of water at my desk, and sure enough, I felt it. I'm hoping it was just a fluke, but it did make me gun-shy about getting water with my lunch so I had Snapple instead.

Time will tell, but I was hoping to make it to at least 20 weeks without experiencing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.