17 on the 17th

PregnancyCorner.com has been my go-to website this pregnancy. This is a picture next to week 17. According to my What to Expect When You're Expecting app, the baby is the size of a turnip.

Pretty amazing.

Don't you just want to squeeze and love on that baby? Look how sweet.

I have felt some movement; tiny tickly bubbles in the first trimester, rolls starting around week 14, and I felt two kicks at 16 weeks. This pregnancy is a little different to me because once the girls started moving around they pretty much moved all the time. I don't feel this baby as frequently or even as strongly as I feel like I should, but my doctor assured me everything is normal.

Up to this point, I've been really focused on being pregnant and all the symptoms that come along with it. Lately, I've been thinking more about actually having a newborn at home, and seeing Sal as a father (to a baby). Honestly, I can't wait to get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.