May 3 - Something You Wore Today

I had a variety of options for photographs today.

I wore a great pair of animal print wedge shoes to work. I've had these shoes for a year and they're probably my favorite pair ever.

I chose a new, brightly-colored chevron stripe dress to wear to a concert this evening. I'm pairing it with white lattice work sandals I just found at the Dress Barn this week. They are super cute and would probably photograph well.

But, I've made it a high priority lately to lose weight and get toned. I committed to a 3-month gym membership at Defined Fitness in Wexford. A month in I do feel like I'm making some progress. Sal has threatened, um, promised to join me there this summer.

In addition, I am participating in a walking program at work and also registered for a 5K race being held on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.

Therefore, I chose to photograph my trusty pedometer. As you can see it's not easy getting those miles in when you sit at a desk all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.