May 13 - Mum
or Mom, Mama, Mommy. . .The girls and I enjoyed the somewhat chilly and definitely wet Mother's Day. In between rain showers we posed in front of our recently blooming (halfway dead) rhododendron bush.
Earlier in the day we went to lunch at Uno in Cranberry after I decided there was no way I was going to wait with a 5 and 3 year old for 45 minutes at First Watch. I love Unos eggplant, spinach, and feta flat bread pizza. The girls had their standard macaroni and cheese.
We did some shopping and ran into an old family friend along the way - one of my dad's friend's daughters (got all that?). I hadn't seen Amanda since her wedding shower at least 10 years ago. She got to meet Sarah and Emmy too which was pretty fun.
I so enjoyed Mother's Day 2012.
Comments
Post a Comment