May 19 - A Favorite Place

I love to travel so I've seen some pretty cool places, but this has recently become my favorite place. I think it's because I can easily, and inexpensively, return to it.

My front porch.

I found a great deal on this patio furniture at Kohls and with my 30% coupon, I couldn't resist. It was easy to assemble and pretty comfortable too. I think each chair needs a pillow for decoration too, but until I find some I like or take the time to make a couple myself this is as good as it gets.

In looking at this picture, I think an outdoor rug to place under the chairs and tables would look nice too. I'll have to put one on my "nice-to-have" list.

I'm going to enjoy sitting on my porch with an adult beverage on hot summer evenings. Maybe Sal will join me from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.