Pirates of Penzance

We're taking a little step back in time with this blog entry since I'm about a week behind with it.

Sal played in the orchestra for The Pirates of Penzance performed at the Jefferson County Christian School in Steubenville. Those kids were amazingly talented. I knew nothing about this show going in, but it was so much fun.

I say that about most shows I see, huh?

Anyway, because of the way the gym and the orchestra pit were set up, Sal was in my line of sight for most of the show. That was a treat because even though we couldn't watch the show together, we sort of did :-)

Steubenville High School is planning a play for July and I cannot wait to find out what it is. I'm getting spoiled with all this theater lately. . .and I love it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.