Happy New Year!
So what if it's January 8 and I'm just getting around to writing my first blog entry of 2012. Tis the life of a busy woman :-)
The girls and I kicked off the new year with a family picture:
To catch you up on our goings-on:
Sal and I recently saw the PNC Broadway Across America performance of Memphis from the front row at Heinz Hall.
He and I also took Sarah and Emily bowling. It was the first time they tried it and we certainly wore them out. They had fun.
This past weekend, Sal and I kept it low-key and just spent quality time together. We have plenty of fun dates planned for the future though and I can't wait to share some of our adventures.
And one final thing, I would be remiss if I didn't wish my sister and her husband a Happy Anniversary. It's been 7 years since Joe and Emily said "I do" and they're still going strong. Here's to many more. ::clink::
The girls and I kicked off the new year with a family picture:
I'd like to keep up with this project and take one picture a week of the three of us for the next year. Only 51 weeks to go ::giggle::
- I have started car shopping. It's been over 10 years and 166,000 miles since I bought my last car so I'm due.
- I have home improvement projects underway. At the top of the list are new front and back doors. My current doors are drafty, wooden models circa 1951. I'm also meeting with Mindy from Cabinet World this week to discuss a kitchen remodel.
- I'm back in class and will graduate in August. Only three classes stand between me and that measly, albeit expensive (thank goodness work has agreed to pick up the tab), piece of paper.
- Sarah and Emily will be starting swim class again in a couple weeks. Both are very excited.
- Sal and I are great. After putting ourselves "out there" on Facebook and making it "official", we're enjoying our newfound relationship. Would you like to see my favorite picture of him? You would? Well of course I am happy to oblige:
Sal and I recently saw the PNC Broadway Across America performance of Memphis from the front row at Heinz Hall.
He and I also took Sarah and Emily bowling. It was the first time they tried it and we certainly wore them out. They had fun.
This past weekend, Sal and I kept it low-key and just spent quality time together. We have plenty of fun dates planned for the future though and I can't wait to share some of our adventures.
And one final thing, I would be remiss if I didn't wish my sister and her husband a Happy Anniversary. It's been 7 years since Joe and Emily said "I do" and they're still going strong. Here's to many more. ::clink::


Comments
Post a Comment