busy busy busy

January, my least favorite month of the year, is almost over. For once it passed so quickly that I barely noticed it at all.

Last weekend I hosted a Pampered Chef party with consultant, Linda Cahill. Thanks to all who came and for those who couldn't attend, but placed orders online. It was a fun afternoon.

On January 27 my blog turned 1 year old. That's pretty exciting!

This weekend the girls had their first swim class of 2012. Sal and I enjoyed watching them from the bleachers. Here they are just before leaving the house:
Naturally Emmy had to accessorize.
Today Sarah, Emily, and I hung out at home. In my attempt to get one family picture a week, we played around with the self-timer on my camera.

Take 1:
What happened to Emmy?
 Take 2:
There she is!
Can't wait to see what's in store for February, and we'll be one month closer to spring.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.