Finally Friday

The girls and I kicked off the end of the week with another family photo:

Then we headed out the door to work and school.

Today was also our first real snowfall. The roads were covered, but the brand new tires on my car did their job.

Neither Sarah or Emily was very impressed by the cold. Clearly they are summer girls, just like their mom.

It hit me when I was at Lowe's this evening, signing the contact and placing the order for my new front and back doors, and two screen doors (with very cool roller screens), that I am in fact old. I am old enough to think that buying new doors for a house is exciting. I am old enough to think that roller screens are the next best thing to sliced bread. I am old enough to think the person who designed roller springs must be a genius, or just a really cool engineer.

Just wait until you see before and after pictures of my house with the doors. I hope the installation crew won't mind me taking a few pictures as the project progresses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.