Calling All Bookworms

You might enjoy reading my NEW book blog: http://bookblogbydana.blogspot.com/

In addition to posting my most recent reads (I just started The Canaan Trilogy by Marek Halter), I’m uploading books I’ve read over the past year. I hope you have some time to peruse my blog and comment, as well as make suggestions for books you think I would enjoy (or not). I try to read a variety of genres and I’ll give anything a shot so everything is fair game.

I am going to include some of Sarah and Emmy’s favorites too. We’ve recently discovered “Fancy Nancy” and I may love her as much as my children. Such a cute concept and so appealing for little girls.

Plus, there are all the children’s classics to consider - The Berenstein Bears, George and Martha, and Olivia (thanks for suggesting these Kimberly).

And last but not least, take note of the “word cloud” posted at the bottom of the book blog screen. This is the new media version of the traditional index. I tag each of my entries and the sum of those tags create the word cloud. The bigger the text, the more often it appears on my blog. Those words are interactive, so. . . happy clicking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.