Girls Weekend

In what may seem like complete craziness on my part, I want to take the Sarah and Emily to Disney World before school starts in the fall. I’m not kidding when I say it’s been a long year and I feel like we just need to get away to the happiest place on Earth for a few days.

Kevin and I took the girls to Disney last January for his brother’s wedding so I do have some idea of what I’d be getting myself into. That helps. Sarah still talks about that trip. She remembers flying on the purple plane (Southwest), throwing up in the castle (at breakfast with the princesses), and riding Dumbo (she must have ridden it no less than 20 times and of course it had the longest lines). I still remember the sheer joy on her face when she met Mickey and Minnie and all the other characters too. Emily was sort of “eh” on meeting them. They were nice from a distance, but when they got too close she dissolved in a puddle of tears.

I have been wanting to go back since the day I left and I think it would be even more fun this time. Sarah is very into the princesses right now and Emily will be the same age Sarah was the first time we went, which was perfect.

There are a few things that have to happen between now and the end of summer in order to pull this off, but the more I think about it the more excited I become. I can totally do this.

Comments

  1. You can TOTALLY do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can and you WILL! And it will be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely can do it! So, is there room in your luggage? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful trip! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Hello World. It's me, Dana.