"Hey Mom, look at me."
I promise you this simple phrase will invoke fear from the pit of your stomach if you hear it when you're on the wet side of the shower curtain, and up to this point, trusted that your two children are playing nicely together in the living room, a mere three steps away.
With great trepidation I threw back the shower curtain and took a look at the little person standing in front of me. I immediately started laughing; from relief, because it's the last thing I expected, and because she's just so darn cute.
Here's is the sight that met my eyes (staged after my shower of course, for the purpose of this blog):
With great trepidation I threw back the shower curtain and took a look at the little person standing in front of me. I immediately started laughing; from relief, because it's the last thing I expected, and because she's just so darn cute.
Here's is the sight that met my eyes (staged after my shower of course, for the purpose of this blog):

Comments
Post a Comment