Beer is Good
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I was listening to a local country radio station this evening and the first few bars of a song came on. Sarah looked at me and said, "God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy. Then she went on to sing the entire song word for word. Let me tell you - you haven't lived till you've had a 4yo tell you beer is good (and now I know what her father's taste in music is these days).
But, I guess it could be worse. Read on. . .
My favorite song, for a short time, when I was about Sarah's age was Coward of the County by Kenny Rogers. I even named one of my baby dolls Becky after the woman in the song. I didn't know until years later what it all meant and I was mortified that my parents let me listen to it and call it a favorite. My poor baby doll.
And, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, I've included links for your listening pleasure.
People are Crazy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU
Coward of the County:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5NTQX8TYOI
But, I guess it could be worse. Read on. . .
My favorite song, for a short time, when I was about Sarah's age was Coward of the County by Kenny Rogers. I even named one of my baby dolls Becky after the woman in the song. I didn't know until years later what it all meant and I was mortified that my parents let me listen to it and call it a favorite. My poor baby doll.
And, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, I've included links for your listening pleasure.
People are Crazy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU
Coward of the County:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5NTQX8TYOI
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
love both those songs!!! and I would have DIED to hear her sing that!!! LOL!
ReplyDeletei love that she sang that!! i'm a fan of both of those songs too :)
ReplyDelete