Last Day of Vacay

To get the kids out of vacation mode and back into thinking about the usual routine - we had a plan for the day. We started to de-Christmas the house. I had them pack up all of their Christmas ornaments, no small feat since we put up three trees this year. 

I was also on a mission to get all the laundry done so the girls could get theirs put away before going to their dad's for the week. One load in, and the dryer quit. It hadn't been sounding right for weeks, and I had plans to call Vinski Brothers this week anyway. Now we have wet laundry hanging all over the house, but in the end, all I see is the money I'm saving. That's my positive thought for the day. Now, let's hope the repairs aren't too costly :-D

It's back to work tomorrow, and I'm kind of excited to see what this year brings as I head into my 20th year at MSA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.