Dear Diary
Sal's health dominates our lives and it can be quite draining. Fortunately, after being sick in November and December, he seems back on track this week. Dialysis is working again, his numbers have improved, and he feels better in general. We have no way of knowing how long we'll be at this peak, but I'm trying to live in the moment and focus on the now.
My first day back to work after a week off was rather anticlimatic. It was quiet, and I wasn't hit with any surprises. I worked from home today to be here for the Maytag repairman, I mean the repairman that Vinski Brothers in Etna sent. The great news is, I have a working dryer (to the tune of $160). The culprit this time was a mass of lint jamming the motor.
Seth had a fun first day back at school. I asked him questions about what he did, or if anything exciting happened and as per usual, got the shoulder shrug with a "it was good."
Comments
Post a Comment