Sal Update
Sal completed all of the required testing for his eligibility for a kidney transplant just before Christmas. The nurse/coordinator presented his case to the transplant team, and there are two areas of concern that require further testing.
There's an outpouching on carotid artery, although she said it's not aneurysm. They need to find out exactly what's going on with a CT scan. There's a nodule on a vessel in his lung. I believe that will require a chest x-ray.
I've been one big ball of worry since all this started going down in October so I don't think it's possible to worry more. I don't know what any of these means.
In the middle of all this, Sal received a summons for jury duty, and has to call tonight to see if he has to report tomorrow.
There's an outpouching on carotid artery, although she said it's not aneurysm. They need to find out exactly what's going on with a CT scan. There's a nodule on a vessel in his lung. I believe that will require a chest x-ray.
I've been one big ball of worry since all this started going down in October so I don't think it's possible to worry more. I don't know what any of these means.
In the middle of all this, Sal received a summons for jury duty, and has to call tonight to see if he has to report tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment