Happy New Year
It is with great trepidation that I turned the calendar to 2020.It sounds like such a cool number, and it's been sort of mythical year for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid, by 2020 we were supposed to be flying around in self-driving cards turned airplanes.
I usually like the idea of starting fresh, wondering what kinds of adventures we'll have, and what we'll do in the new year.
However, I have no idea what 2020 will bring for us. We can't make long-term plans, pay off some debit, draw up a will, and take care of a few other things that are just hanging out there. There are so many unknowns.
I picked up this new year pretzel yesterday, and when I took a look at it this morning, I mentioned to Emmy that I just hope 2020 isn't as messy as the icing is. Fingers crossed.
Comments
Post a Comment