Jury Duty
Not only did Sal have to report for jury duty this morning, he was picked. This trial could last up to two weeks, and he's still waiting to hear from the transplant coordinator when his testing is scheduled.
He probably should have submitted a medical excuse to remove himself from the pool, but I think he actually wants to sit on a jury. We shall see. I told him he shouldn't have participated in the court hearing in Williamsburg over the summer. He jinxed himself.
It just feels like there's a lot going on.
He probably should have submitted a medical excuse to remove himself from the pool, but I think he actually wants to sit on a jury. We shall see. I told him he shouldn't have participated in the court hearing in Williamsburg over the summer. He jinxed himself.
It just feels like there's a lot going on.
Comments
Post a Comment