The Coast, Day 2, Elizabeth City

After attempting to sleep on the most uncomfortable bed ever, with the worst pillows known to man, we had breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast room was chaos, but I put my head down and focused on getting us all fed. Then we packed up and got the heck out of there. That's a place I won't stay again.

Anyway, we hit the road, and it was onward to North Carolina.

The kids thought the Hampton Roads Bridge / Tunnel was cool. I just prayed no one would wreck inside it. We made it just fine to the other side.

We stopped for gas, and we arrived at the Anderson's around lunchtime. We ate and then Katie and I took the girls to Walmart for food and sundries.

I am so happy to be back in the South.

We went to Mass at 5:00, and afterwards had dinner at the City Grill after. The restaurant was crowded and service was slow, but our food was delicious. I had cheese ravioli.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.