Seth's Eyes
Seth has been wearing glasses for 18 months now, or so, and today we had a routine visit to check on this progress. It seems they've gotten worse. I don't know this can be. He always wears his glasses. His eyes are healthy, and incidentally show no signs of nearsightedness, but his near vision is worse than it was 6 months ago.
The ophthalmologist recommended bifocals, and would like to see him back in three months. I just want to cry. I'm glad there's a way to help him see better, and there's still a good chance he will outgrow the need for glasses, but how frustrating. I am glad she wants to see him in 3 months rather than 6. I'm praying for progress.
On the way home from his appointment, we stopped and ordered his new glasses. They'll be in within two weeks, right before our next vacation.
The ophthalmologist recommended bifocals, and would like to see him back in three months. I just want to cry. I'm glad there's a way to help him see better, and there's still a good chance he will outgrow the need for glasses, but how frustrating. I am glad she wants to see him in 3 months rather than 6. I'm praying for progress.
On the way home from his appointment, we stopped and ordered his new glasses. They'll be in within two weeks, right before our next vacation.
Comments
Post a Comment