Chairs!

Way back at the beginning of August, Sal and I decided to update our living room. You can see my first post about that here.

The fabric I had chosen was back ordered so the six week time frame we were initially given, turned into 10 weeks. Levin's couldn't promise that I'd have the chairs in time for Emmy's birthday party on the 13th. However, our saleswoman called earlier in the week and said they could deliver on Friday the 12th, if that would work for me. I didn't hesitate to say yes.

Seth and I were at home when Levin's showed up, and he loved watching the delivery guys unload and bring in the chairs.

I think they look awesome, and I am so happy with them. I actually love my living room now.

I'm still debating on repainting the walls a more neutral color, and changing the decor on the walls on either side of the fireplace, but this is still an improvement. The rug may need to go as well, but this is so much nicer than it was so I'm happy, for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.