SAES Singers

Sarah auditioned for this "small" ensemble on Wednesday last week, and was told the list of who made it would be posted on Friday. For two days I listened to my usually laid back 11 year old stress, and know she lost sleep counting down the hours. When she came home from school on Friday, I was so excited to ask if she had made it. She huffed and said that the internet was down, and her teacher wouldn't post until Monday.

All weekend we listened to how much she needed to make this ensemble. She "just had to!!"

I received the following email this afternoon:
                     Hello!

                     If you are reading this email, your son/daughter has auditioned for 
                    and been accepted into SAES Singers.  This was the most competitive 
                    audition year yet, so you should be incredibly proud of their accomplishment!"

I don't know if I've ever been so excited for one of my kids. So awesome!

The ensemble consists of 30 kids, 60 tried out. They'll sing at Pittsburgh Mills Mall before Christmas, as well as at area nursing homes and other small venues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.