Seven Months
Today was school picture day at daycare. I found a cute little cap at Gymboree for Seth to wear. I am so stinking excited about these pictures. How can he not be totally adorable.
However, those pictures won't be in for a couple more weeks so in the meantime, we took a few pictures ourselves this evening.
Without further adieu. . .milestones!
- Can sit independently, but he prefers to play on his stomach or back.
- Mobile. He hasn't gone long distances, but he rolls and pulls wherever he wants to go.
- Up on all fours, just rocking though. No attempt to crawl yet, but it's coming.
- Loves tags. He loves chewing and sucking on tags. My brother was the same way as a baby.
- Eating three solid meals a day. He is such a good eater.
- Prefers to have a blankie with him in the crib. Once he's a sleep, I remove it.
- Lots of babbling and a whole range of sounds. No mama or dada yet though.
- Loves to bounce, standing up, on our laps.
- Loves books and listening to stories. I don't remember the girls being so interested this young.
- Still no teeth, but some days there is a lot of drool. It won't be long now.
Here are some things we'll be looking forward to seeing Seth do during his seventh month of development. I also scheduled his first eye exam. I took advantage of the InfantSee program when the girls were babies, and I was happy to see it's still in existence. I'm not anticipating any problems, but with my vision, eye health/care is important.
This is one well-traveled baby. Only seven months old and he's been in five states and our nation's capital. He's a great little road-tripper too. We are truly blessed by his laid back and easy going personality.
Comments
Post a Comment