Our Little Sitter

Seth's sitting. At 7 months, 1 week, and 1 day he is finally able to play while sitting independently. Since he's not at all wobbly, I have to wonder if he hasn't been practicing this trick at daycare for at least a few days.

As wistful as I feel about him growing up so fast, I have to admit, having a sitter makes life more exciting in many ways. It's easier to play, easier to give baths, and he can use a high chair at a restaurant among other things.

It's hard to get a good look in his mouth without holding him down, which I refuse to do just to see if he has teeth coming in, but I think his gum looks a little swollen where the bottom, front right tooth will one day pop. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

So many exciting milestones.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.